Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tales of an Insomniac

Yeah... I'm not sleeping.
It's 2 am, and I'm not sleeping.
This isn't the first night... and I have a feeling it won't be the last.

It started with not getting back into a routine right away when school started... I was going to bed at 11:30 instead of 10:30. (During summer, I like to hold my hours of sleeping from around 1 am- 9 am... I have always been a night owl and this schedule suits me.)

Then it moved to me just needing a little extra "me" time... to de-stress from the day... which took me to the midnight mark.

From there, I had papers to grade and laundry to do, etc., etc., etc.
And it got later and later and later.

This week I have forced myself to go to bed by 1:30 am because I have always been an "8 hour" person and 5 hours just doesn't seem to be cutting it.

I just don't know how to make my brain stop and allow exhaustion to consume me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!