Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty-Three: Wishes

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.


I wish I would have valued my time as a single adult (before children) and traveled the world.

I wish that we had taken that honeymoon. I wish that we would had gone into debt and traveled to Ireland like we had planned instead of being "responsible" and taken our travel money and paying our taxes in one lump sum and then stayed home.

I wish I would have climbed the highest mountains and swam in the warm deep blue sea.

I wish I would have gone and experienced and engulfed myself.

I know there is still time in my life for these things, but I just wish they had already happened.


Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    I want to do those things too...sigh may be one day we'll both get a chance.

    Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!