Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty-Seven: The Wind

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

No question. My kids.
I am sick.
Physically I am worn down. I ache. I'm feverish and chilled.
Mentally I am worn down. I'm sad. I can't see the sun for the clouds.
BUT my boys are like the wind.
They push away the clouds.
They help to make the sun push through...they remind me of the smiles in my life.
I know I have done a great job of raising them because as I sit here chilled and feeling bad, and they are cuddled around me telling me they hope I feel better.
Blow wind, blow.

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!