Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Five: Hope

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

I hope to one day travel the world. I want to experience cultures that I can completely engulf myself in and wonder in amazement how their lives can be so different from my own, yet so parallel.

I want to photograph those experiences and share the awe and wonder with others. I want to capture the human expression and the world of natural beauty around us.

I dream about it occurring.
I sit and wonder of all the things I've missed so far ...and one day hope to not have to wonder anymore.



More to come...

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to travel, but I am not as comfortable to just go anywhere. I worry about the what ifs. Like germs and stuff. ; (

    Your version of traveling sounds so much more carefree.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!