Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Sixteen: Without

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I could live without my self-loathing.

You know... pity parties.

I get so depressed some days.... I can barely be around myself.

I know I'm blessed... I have awesomely wonderful kids, friends that will do whatever it takes, a loving family, a nice home, and a job that I love.

But there are days that I can't seem to get past the thoughts of what is missing in my life... knowing that someone is in love with me, having them be there to hug and hold me when I've had a rough day at school, to be the adult that I can bounce my ideas off of or just vent about my day.

yeah... those are the things that take me away from being my happy-go-lucky person to one who gripes and bitches. I could seriously do without that negativity brought on by myself.


Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!