Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Three: Forgiving

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I have to forgive myself for continually making poor choices.
I was raised with good moral character.
I was raised to be a good example and others will follow suit.

I continue to find myself not being that shining example... again, I wish I could re-find that innocent child/teenager in me that strived to be the perfectionist and stayed on the straight and narrow.

But the reality is that I am now an adult.
I deal with adult issues... and somehow I can't seem to find that path that I know is there.
I know God will forgive me for any sins that I lie in front of him, but I would rather not have to ask for that forgiveness in the first place.

More to come...

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!