Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty-Nine: Change

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

I hope to change my inability to make a decision.
I think this has caused many of my struggles in my recent life and relationships.

I know what I want... I just don't know how to get there.

I also plan to get back to my happy-go-lucky self.
I miss that me.
She let all worries roll off her back... especially when they were too great to bear.

Funny... that I could mentally survive through watching (as a young child) my dad beat my mom, being told my mom was killed in a car wreck, and be told by my husband that he didn't love me anymore... and yet I can't get a simple thing like dating the right guy right.

Good decisions. Right decisions.
ugh... I hate decisions.


Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!