Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

When you thought life was simple

My ex, R., and his gf broke up.
I hurt for my children.
They have seen the demise of too many relationships.

This is why I haven't entered another relationship...
I didn't grow up with parents who were together.
I didn't see my mother in a healthy loving relationship...I knew she loved us... I just didn't see her in love.


I now know that it is just as important for children to see that you deserve that love as well... if they don't see how to give and take love... a sustaining love... a romantic love... then how can they emulate that in their own lives?

That is my one wish for my children... to have to have happy, healthy, sustaining loving relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!