Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer confessions - Friday Confessional

Photobucket





I confess... I have forgotten what day it is several times already this summer.
I confess... I don't feel bad about this.

I confess... my daily routine has turned to going to bed at 2:30 am and waking at 9:30 am.
I confess... I am going to die when school starts back!!!

I confess... I don't feel like I have spent enough time with my boys this summer even though I have had them the same amount of time as normal.  I think this is because we have been on the go all the time.

I confess... I went on another date with B.P. ... I know, I know!  Will I not ever learn?? I think I have.  He's not for me.  I knew this months ago.  I just had to let my head catch up with my heart.

I confess... I went on a date with one of my friend's brothers. He's a great guy... but I know blood is thicker than water ...and I know if things ended badly between us, I would lose her and I's friendship.  So, I told him we could just be friends.  He said he was okay with that... but knowing he had wanted to date me all the way back in college, I'm not sure I believe him.
I confess... he has called or texted me every night since our date.

I confess... that I didn't do anything on yesterday (Thursday) evening just in case the new guy asked me out.
I confess... we didn't go out.... and I was a little disappointed... but we did talk for another hour or so.


I confess... I tend to screw things up with the ones I actually like.
I confess... I don't know why I do that...
I confess... I am really hoping and praying this time will be different.

I confess... I have kinda outgrown the idea of regrowing my hair...
I confess... my friends have not!!  They have put me on 24-hour surveillance to ensure I don't cut my hair.
I confess... THAT might be a slight exaggeration... but they REALLY don't want me to cut it.
I confess... after hearing someone describe what extensions do to your real hair, I decided I was out.
I confess... the only reason I was willing to go through this whole process was because I thought I could go short to long over night.
I confess... it doesn't look like it is going to be that easy.


I confess... my bestie has been gone for a week on vacation and I'm going a little stir-crazy without her around.
I confess... yesterday I texted 4 different friends at the same time in between talking to 3 other friends on the phone.
I confess... none of them were my bestie. sigh.

5 comments:

  1. i thought yesterday was Friday all day. When the hubz came home from work i said, "YAY let the weekend begin!" He said, "aww, i kind of feel bad for telling you but today is Thursday"

    ooops

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting my days all mixed up. Ugh, I remember dating guys that I knew were bad for me, but I'd date them anyways, kind of hoping they'd become a good match. At least you can say that you tried with that guy right? Good luck with the new one. Definitely don't wait by the phone though. The right guy will call and you won't be left hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have written a lot of that! I'm married now, but the things about screwing things up... I relate. And my schedule is so screwed up this summer! My routine is way out of whack. Oh well. It'll catch up to me next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sign that you've talked every night since your date! Hope things continue going well, and think perhaps this will be the time that things work out.

    Hope your bestie gets home from vacay soon!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kept hoping yesterday was Friday. I woke up Tuesday and thought it was Wednesday. This week has been long.
    Too bad summer feels like it is flying by.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!