Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Time for a change - Friday confessional

Photobucket



I confess...I used to have hair down to my waist.
I confess...I cut it off slowly in college anytime I needed a change.
I confess...It made things easier.
I confess...After it got a certain shortness, I couldn't figure out how to get it long again without going through MANY awful middle stages.


I confess... I have been talking about growing out my hair for about a year now.
I confess...I'm kinda known was "the short spiky hair" girl/teacher/etc. ...it's my signature look.
I confess...I'm kinda worried I will be "lost in the crowd' if I have long hair again.

I confess...I mentioned the idea of hair extensions to my friends.
I confess...They are COMPLETELY  for it!
I confess...They, in fact, want to do them for me!!
I confess...I'm worried my hair will look bad for my brother's wedding... or worse yet, something bad will go wrong and I will be bald!!
I confess...I wonder a lot 'what if I hate it after 2 days??'

I confess...I need help with this decision!!!

2 comments:

  1. My dear, dear friend, you are beautiful no matter what. With your bubbly personality and love for life you will never be "lost in the crowd". Do what makes you happy and if it's hair extensions and you don't like them then you can always take them off. By the way...I've never seen you look bad. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained and if you don't like it or it loses its appeal... take them out. At least you aren't dyeing or highlighting like I did, they are a lot harder to put right when you change your mind;-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!