Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

I could really use a wish right now...

I wish I had the stories that my grandparents told me stored somewhere other than in my head.

I wish I had spent more time in the kitchen with my mom.

I wish I wasn't jealous when Sam says he wants to be with his dad when he is with me (and I wish I knew if he does the same when he isn't with me.)

I wish I had all the answers to give to my brother, Tim, who is about to be married... but coming from a failed marriage, I don't exactly feel like an expert.

I wish when I thought of my father fond memories would play in my brain.

I wish I was as confident in true love and relationships working out as I once was.

I wish I didn't feel broken.

I wish I could hear my mom's laugh one more time... it was infectious... and I have forgotten what it sounds like.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your wishes and I am probably stealing this idea when I post again. I know you feel broken but I look to you for strength in fact you encouraged me to do something that I don't normally do so give yourself a pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg,
    You always know just what to say right when I need it! So thank you!!!!!
    PS - Steal away ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!