Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Loooove my friends

#10 - They call me to come over after they have watched a scary movie so they don't have to be alone.
#9 - They don't care how much time has passed since we last saw each other and our conversations pick up like we never left off
#8 - They want to go on vacations together
#7 - They call me at midnight to tell me that they wish I was there sharing their fun times
#6 - They invite me to family events
#5 - They think my crazy ideas are great!
#4 - Their friends are my friends
#3 - They don't care about who I once was... or who I might become... they are just happy to know who I am right now!
#2 - They consider me family...Even their families consider me family.. and tell me so.
#1 - They love me for who I am and they make me laugh out loud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!