Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Patience is a Virtue... I DON'T have

Good things come to those who wait... but what about us that want it right now?


I always tell my students, "Be patient. You'll find out soon enough!" when I have put a "teaser" up on the board for what exciting thing is to come.

But I sometimes have a hard time following my own advice.


This is especially true with my love life.


I want the "perfect" guy and the "perfect" relationship right now!

But, I guess, God has other plans...

I think He is trying to teach me patience... and despite the fact that I am trying to listen and learn, that "teaser" has been put out there in front of me. It is so hard to not just question and question some more.



So... here I am... trying to be patient ...and wait for good things.

1 comment:

  1. I know that is a tough position to be in. But I bet just as soon as you stop dwelling on it the perfect man will come into your life. and it will have been well worth the wait.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!