Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 5th birthday Sam!

Today is Sam's 5th birthday!

Sam has changed so much this year!

When Sam was younger, ...
~he would hide his face in embarrassment over the littlest things
~he would not hold a conversation with a stranger.
~he would whine in hopes to get his way.
~he would only stay with grandma.
~he wouldn't show how smart he was because then he was giving in to what you wanted.


But NOW...
~My son is turning 5!
~He is excited about kindergarten!
~He knows he's one smart cookie & wants to share his knowledge with people!
~He has a beautiful smile that he shares!


Happy birthday my wonderful, beautiful boy! You make me so proud!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful smile he has. (And such a year of changes. Congrats on a job well done, Mama!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Wow what a great age to be. Happy Birthday Sam!

    PS I have an award for you . Check me out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. red rover, red rover, send SAM right over.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I am supposed to comment on WW, but I just had to comment on that sweet smile--adorable! I think five was my favorite age with my daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his smile although that first picture is pretty darn cute too.

    Happy SITS Day!

    Cheers :-)
    - Rainforest Mommy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!