Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation is not the end, it is the beginning...

My son graduated preschool tonight. He was very apprehensive about going up on stage in front of everyone. He does not like the lime light like his older brother.

I tried to not make a big deal about it. He does best when he doesn't know other people are looking at him. When his teacher called for him and his classmate to come to the stage, he jumped off my lap and headed up happy as could be.




You would have thought that he was meant to be up there. No crying. No having to be pulled up in front of everyone. No hiding his face. Just my my beautiful boy performing with his classmates.



He is SO excited about being a Kindergartner! He knew that he had to go through this ceremony in order to be completely out of Preschool.


Kindergarten here we come!!!



You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!