Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I don't know how I will react

I don't know what I will do when he calls... if he does.

Will I embrace him with open arms?

Will I ignore my phone like it is silent... like it has been the last two days?

Will I be pissed off enough to tell him exactly how shitty this silent treatment has made me feel?

I would like to think I could shrug it off and all could be forgiven...the same.

But I know it won't be...not deep down inside.

See...deep down inside...is that person that wants everything to be alright
but there is another voice that has began to get louder.

that voice is telling that person that wants it to be alright, that it is not.

...it is not alright to be treated like this

...it is not alright to be put on hold

to be made to sit and wonder

THIS is NOT how relationships should be.

Relationships should be honest and open ...and allow the other to carry the load when you cannot. NOT shut out that person until you have the strength to carry that load on your own again.

THAT is NOT how relationships should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!