Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Seven

I had a dream last night that I went to a BIG company Christmas party where I was a guest. 
I met a man named Seven.  (He name was very significant in my dream)
He caught my eye, but even more so, I caught his.
We met in the buffet line and after returning to my seat I discussed him with my friends.  They told me that he and I would be a perfect match.
Later in the dream, he came and sat beside me and we got to know each other. I don't remember what we discussed, but I know it was in-depth.
In the end, he left with a car full of his drunk buddies and I was disappointed with not being able to spend more of my night with him.

As most of you know, I like to interpret my dreams.
Seven signifies mental perfection, healing, completion, music and attainment of high spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!