Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I REALLY don't think I'm a hoarder

I'm being serious... I really don't think I am!

(First step: admitting you have a problem - FAIL)


You see... I don't hold onto everything... just things that I think MIGHT one day have good use.
I tend to keep clothes in my closet for years.


(Wait. Wait. let me explain.)


I tend have a style all my own... old things tend to show up into new outfits.

I also tend to save random things that seem they would have no use on their own, but show up later in
fantastical creations of my own.

(Yes. I did just use the word 'fantastical' )


For example:
Who knew that back in 2007 when Colby was Captain Hook

PLUS


My needing to be in a sterile 'bunny suit' for Colby's tonsil surgery in 2010
(Yeah... okay. I didn't have to wear the ears... but the nurses called it a "Bunny Suit" and I was trying to make Colby laugh even though he was in pain... It's what moms do.)

would lead to This Frosty outfit in 2011???


See???
Who said hoarding was a bad thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!