Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground...Carry on

I sat and wrote out my Christmas letter tonight.
I realized how awesome of a year this has been!
It's been crazy and fun... and hard...
But you know what??
I survived it all.
The good ...and the bad of it.

I've learned a lot about myself this year...what I want... what I need.
I've make mistakes...lots and LOTS of mistakes.
I've corrected mistakes.... and some I just had to walk away knowing I couldn't make them right.
I've learned to forgive myself.

I've recently been reminded of the importance of a smile, laughter, and kind words.
I don't want to forget it.

I think I have found my new theme song... It's called Carry On by Fun.

I think I see another concert in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!