Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Some things you should know about me - Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess... I'm not superstitous.
I confess... I have a brother who thinks Friday the 13th is the best day ever.

I confess... I stayed home from school today.  I had a looming headache and I didn't think I could take another day of my class.
I confess...I was told after school that my class was HORRIBLE and that all of the other teachers now FULLY believe in the power of Friday the 13th.
I confess... I'm not sad that I wasn't there.

I confess...If you tell me that I should be somewhere at... let's say 5pm... I have to tell myself that I MUST be there at 4:30 pm so I am not late... because I tend to NOT start getting ready until 10 minutes prior to the time of arrival. (Yes, I know this is horrible...at least I have made accommodations for myself.)

I confess... that little fact drove my ex, R., crazy considering he is 30 minutes early to everything he goes to.

I confess...I spend way too much time online!  I can sit on the computer for hours and then have no idea where the time has past.

I confess...I hate dusting!  I pay my children extra if they will complete this chore.

I confess... I sometimes spoil my children... I let them have food that isn't the most nutritious things in the world like:
sprinkles on his pb sandwich

popcorn and hot cocoa for dinner

brownies??? what brownies??

I confess... spoiling them gets me this... which I wouldn't trade for all the veggies in the world


 

1 comment:

  1. YOU are a fun mama...sprinkles on PB&J...brilliant!!

    hope your headache went away!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!