Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Two: Love

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I love that I can find the positive in most situations. Even if I can't find it right at the present time, I normally can find it eventually.

My mom's death pushed forward my marriage.

The loss of my first teaching job allowed me to work retail for 2 years which refreshed my sense of style and reminded me how much I missed and loved teaching.

The demise of my marriage showed me a renewed sense of self.

I try to show others that no matter the bad... there is some good.
I hope that I that pass on.



More to come...

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are lucky to have that lived out, right in front of their eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!