Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Fifteen: Lost

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

This is going to sound crazy and shallow... but I couldn't live without my cell phone.
It is like my ultimate pass to all whom I love and care for.
It has all of my appointments and birthdays.
and not to mention it has become my alarm clock and camera as well.

Yeah... I have lots of friends that I couldn't live without... but I have never tried doing that... nor do I want to.
But my cell... yeah, I have been without it... and I was a lost soul. :)

Where there is much light, the shadow is deep Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!