Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Nine: Gone

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

These would have to be all of my friends throughout the years that (at the time) I was really close to.
And then life happened.
Some times one of us moved... or moved onto a new chapter of our lives.
...and the friendship just became non-existent.

I don't really consider these people gone out of my life because I am a friend-for-life type of person. (thanks to Facebook some are back in my life... or at least I know what they are doing on a daily basis.)

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were that allowed us to drift apart, if you need me, I will be there. I expect the same from them as well.

Friendship has and always will be extremely important to me!

My friends are people who I laugh and I cry with... and when you share those emotions with a person, they will never be fully out of your life.


There will be many people who walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave their footprints behind.

More to come...
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!