Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty-Four: Songs

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

You Make Me Smile ~ Uncle Kracker
Upside Down ~Jack Johnson
Hey There Delilah ~Plain White T's
Say Hey ~Michael Franti & Spearhead
We are the Dinosaurs ~Laurie Berkner

Dear Colby & Sam,

I love you both with my whole whole heart.

I picked the first song 'You Make Me Smile' because when ever I see your beautiful faces and hear your silly stories, I can't help but smile.

I picked 'Upside Down' because you two keep me on my toes and allow me to see the world in a different light and I love you for that!

I picked 'Hey There Delilah' because, Sam, it was the first full length song you sang to me in the car and it makes me smile anytime I hear it now.

I picked 'Say Hey' because it has a great beat and because I know one thing... that I love you!

I picked 'We are the dinosaurs' because this is our song!! The game we created would have never came about without this song... and our gametime is one of my favorite things to do with you!

Love,
Your Momma

I know it says to just post the titles... but I don't work that way... not when it comes to music. So... here are the videos of each if you are interested.











Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!