Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A little privacy please

I know that my blog is public.

I know it is linked to my FB page.

But when someone outright tells me that they won't follow my blog... and then they do... well, let's just say, I'm hurt.


Do I know posting this will mean they will read it?

Sure.

Do I know that talking to them outright is the adult/mature thing to do?

Sure.


But so is asking someone questions if you are curious about them.

I have nothing to hide.

I am very honest.... and if asked, "Can I read your blog?"

I would most likely say, "Yes."

But in the chance that I say "No."

I would also like you to follow my wishes.

Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!