Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

my OCD

Hi, my name is Dawn

Hi Dawn

I am here to admit that I have a slight OCD problem...with food sitting out.

Go ahead...Explain.

I teach. Each year the health department comes and presents in my room. Each year I listen to the health lady explain how quickly bacteria spreads on lukewarm food that sits out on your counter. Each year I hear her describe how a few days later people get sick from food poisoning and try to blame it on the flu, when really it is their Thanksgiving meal sitting out for hours upon end.)So when I host Thanksgiving, after we eat, the food it immediately put up. If someone wants something else, they are more than welcome to get it...from my fridge. lol

It's okay...admitting that you have a problem is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!