Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mis?Fortune

Spencer and I headed to eat before we both left town and headed back to our separate states.

Somehow we always manage to find the one resturant that has the worst lunch possible. And, no, we aren't going back to the same place either!

Today, it was chinese. Not only was the buffet bad, but the fortune cookies were stale.
I mean, really, who can ruin a pre-packaged fortune coookie?

Here's what my fortune read:


My response is...what if I don't want my life to become more interesting? My life seems crazy enough...or maybe I should say "interesting" enough.

I realize fortunes don't necessarily come true...but on the slim chance that they do, I would like one that reads:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!