Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not normal

I should have my tree up.
I normally do by this time of year.
I should have my shopping almost complete.
I normally do by this time of year.
I should be in the holiday spirit.
I normally am by this time of year.

It doesn't feel like the holidays to me yet.
I miss having my boys here at home every night.
I want to wait to put up the tree when they are here...but I don't feel like I have had any "down time" with them to do that.
I don't even know what they want this year. (That is except for those Zhu Zhu hamsters that you can't find anywhere!)

I'm feeling like a complete Scrooge.

I know this is stemming from the fact that I know this Christmas isn't going to be normal...and I don't know what to do about that yet.

1 comment:

  1. Have you learned NOTHING from my blog? Never use the word "should." It only sets you up to fall. Try saying, "I would really like to have the tree up by now." You feel a lot less depressed. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!