Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

graciously taking a bow of gratitude

To say that I was overwhelmed would be an understatement.
I mean...I knew I would have comments, but to come home at noon to find 300 messages in my inbox was....WOW!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday!
Seriously, It made my day year!

My friend, Laura said, "Wow. That's a LOT of pressure Dawn! Now you actually know people are reading what you have to say."
I laughed.
Isn't that what this is all about?? To get out what you have to say?...even if no one, but you, ever reads it?

So thank you again to everyone who came to visit and to all of you who are choosing to come back for some more. :)

I have more things to tell... but Sam needs to be taken to the doctor (to get his Kindergarten shots) and I start summer school on Monday (which I don't have lesson plans for yet.) and I'm helping host my sister-in-law's baby shower on Saturday (which I am charge of making and decorating the cake.) So... needless to say, I shouldn't be in front of my computer right now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have so much going on right now. I hope things settle down for you soon (in a good way). Happy (belated) SITS Feature Day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!