Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Don't kiss and tell -OR- What he doesn't know is that women will be getting their way with him the rest of his life if he keeps this up

I've got a little gem in my room this year.
We'll call him Peter.

Peter is very much like my son, Sam.
Very strong willed.
Likes to be in charge.

The problem is... with Peter... (and Sam) is that even though they are so strong willed, they are still followers.

This morning, I hear repeatedly from my other students that Peter got in trouble in the cafeteria at breakfast.

So after Peter entered my room, I called him over.

"What did you do?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.
The corner of his mouth curls (like it always does when he knows he has done something wrong, yet he is proud.)
"I kissed a girl."


"What!!?? Don't you know that isn't allowed in third grade?"


"Yeah... but she has asked me every day for the past 2 weeks to be her boyfriend. She made me! ...I couldn't tell her 'No' another day... So I kissed her."


I gave him a lecture about peer pressure.

But inside, I muffled my laughter and my thoughts about how women have a lot of good things coming their way in the future... because we all know he wasn't listening to my lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!