Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

it started out as coffee

I headed into Spring Break with the thoughts of what might have been.
I know I would have spent majority of it with Spencer... if we were together still.

...but I knew that wouldn't help.
...thinking that way would keep me at home... in my pajamas ... sulking.
....and I didn't (don't) want that.

So, I stepped out of my (current) comfort zone.
I went on a date.
It started out as coffee.
It led to lunch.

We had good conversation.
He thinks were a good fit.

I am guarded.
I'm not ready to let someone in quite yet.
I think he understands this.

If not, at least it was a good day with good conversation...and no sulking.

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!!
    Have fun and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! That's awesome.
    (If nothing else, you got that first step back in out of the way.)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!