Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

day 7

It's been a week...It feels like a lifetime.
This weekend has been the hardest.
I know weekends will be hard for me for a while.
Weekends are when I got to see him.
I even texted him.
I got no response.
It is probably for the best...even though it hurt.

I want to move on...but the ache inside me keeps me from doing that.
My loss is greater than I could have imagined.
I loss my best friend.
The person I shared my every joy...my every sorrow.

I have such sorrow now...and no one to share it with.
My kids do something wonderful... and I have no one to share it with.

Don't get me wrong... I have wonderful girl friends, but they were not the ones I called to share my day with... to b*tch...to laugh.

No... It was him.

My youngest sweetly asks if he can give me a hug "So you will feel better Momma."
Who am I gonna share that with?

2 comments:

  1. I have been there myself. It will get easier, but never be forgotten. Your lucky you have kid(s). That will make things alot easier than being completely alone. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!