Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where to go from here

You ever have that sense that even though things are going right... they aren't right for you?

I don't have any true complaints about D.P.

He's as nice of a guy as they come.
He thinks about me and cares about me.
My friends like him...

In my brain, I know he is the type of guy I should be with.

However...
My heart isn't where my brain is at.
I like to talk to him... but I don't miss him when I don't.
I like to spend time with him... but my "me" time is just as good.

I'm afraid the only reason I haven't moved on is because I like the idea of him.
Trust me... I know that's not fair to him...
but I don't want to hurt him.
I just don't know where to go from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!