Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Broken

I used to think I was broken.
I used to think that there must be a reason why the men I loved walked all over me.
I didn't get it... I loved them more than I loved myself... and yet, it didn't seem like even a mere passing thought when they were crushing my soul, my world, as they walked out of my life.

I used to think that I was broken.
I knew now that I wasn't broken then...

I am, however, broken now.
I see myself closed.
Closed to love.
Closed to allow someone to get close.
Closed to giving my all in a relationship.

I used to think that I was broken.
That was then.
This is now.
Now... I know, I truly am broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!