Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tag. You're it!

I went on a date on Friday.
We went and played putt putt and laser tag.
Now I have never played laser tag before...

...and let me just tell you, I am awwwesoooome!


Yeah... I smoked him.

I scored 5676 points to his 3763 points.

I know. I know.
You're supposed to let the guy win to boost his ego.
Well, that isn't me.
I grew up with 3 brothers.
I am a very competitive person.
I like to win!!

I mean... we played putt putt and he won in that.
I couldn't let him have ALL the victories. Right?
I've decided that whoever I end up with is gonna have to be okay with a little healthy competition.
... that, and he is gonna have to know to let me win sometimes if I'm not coming out and beating him already.
Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fun dates! (And for kicking a little butt.) It's important to be yourself. Upfront, right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you had a good time. Is he worthy of a second date? Cant wait to hear more.

    : )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!