Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I can finally breathe again...

I have been waiting for this day for a while.
This day that I can sigh because I can see that things are gonna work out.
Yeah... That day has come.
My class is FINALLY starting to come together.
Yeah. sure. It is November.
But we've made it.
I have students that come into my classroom quietly.
I have students that work without disrupting others.
I have students that finally raise their hand before blurting out.

So... let's hope they don't lose all their progress over Thanksgiving break.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to know it takes that long. My daughter still hasn't quite gotten over the disappointment of having to leave home every day and often cries at night about it. I feel a little better knowing everyone else doesn't adjust super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i think its hard sometimes after break to come back and get back into the swing of things. congrats though that things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!