Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I shouldn't pick anyone out of a lineup anytime soon

I am on several dating websites.
I figure the more exposure... surely, the love of my life will find me.
Several are free.

I'm one of those gals that figure if I like what the guys has said, I might as well comment on it.
I mean, who is it gonna hurt, right?
The worst he could do is hit the delete button.

My problem is...
I tend to email the same guys on multiple sites... not on purpose either.
I mean, I have the same pictures up on all the sites.
These guys don't.

So, I see a cute guy.
I read his witty profile.
I send him an email.
... and then... it turns out to be someone I have already talked to.

Seriously.
This has happened to me several times already.

One of them emailed me back with "I don't date teachers. LOL"
So, I went back and looked closely... and realized...oops!

The most recent... was to a guy I actually went out on a date with.
After I sent him the email (on the different website than I met him), I get a text that said, "Haha Verrrrry funny"

Maybe he thought I was joking. I hope he did.
(I do like to kid around)

But the sad fact is, I wasn't.

yeah... I shouldn't go picking anyone out of a lineup anytime soon... I might just convict the same guy twice.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    I don't mean to laugh at your expense but this did make me chuckle...thank you I've been quite down lately so it was just what I needed.

    Thanks again;-)
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dating on-line thing sounds so confusing. I would probably do the very same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahaha!!! that is hilarious! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!