Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily

Colby is having a really hard time with R. (my ex) & W. (his girlfriend)'s break up.

It breaks my heart to see my son hurting especially since I don't know how to help him. He wants to go home with his dad on a daily just to check to see if W. has come home.
She hasn't and I know she won't.

But that's not my place or my business.

My business is my children though.

Yesterday, W. went to Colby's school and had lunch with him... without permission from R. or myself.

Yes, I realize this happened a lot when her and R were together... but they aren't together!

And once she decided to walk away from her and R.'s relationship, she was also choosing to walk away from her relationship with my boys.

She doesn't get to choose if and when she sees my children any more.
Because what she doesn't realize is her coming to see Colby isn't helping the healing process for my son... it is postponing it.

...and I'm tired of seeing my son hurting.

3 comments:

  1. I hope to shout that your or R had a talk with W and told her to stop it. I'm so sorry for your son. Poor guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask why they didnt work out? and is there really no chance for them to get back together.
    I agree that it definately is NOT her place to be involved with your kids in any way any more.

    So sorry that your son is having such a hard time. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing. That kind of heartbreak must be so upsetting and confusing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!