Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little ray

I have been having a tough year with my class this year.
I try not to blog about it because no one ever wants to hear a "Negative Nelly", but in the same sense I blog to get it all out... the good... the bad... and the ugly.

I had forgotten how happy my class last year made me.
How much I loved coming to school every day!
How I left the day energized, not beaten down.

Today, one of my students from last year came down to see me.
The reason he came to see me was a simple one.... he needed a screw driver... he knew I had one.... he had used it many times last year. (He is a very mechanically inclined child!)

He looked at me with a smile on his face and said, "I knew I could count on you Ms. T. I always could!"

It was just what I needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!