Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stress Relief

Reading through my last few blog entries, I sound as if I am in a HUGE depression or something. I'm not. Really! It has been Parent/Teacher conference week. I have been stressed and haven't been sleeping. Emotions fall to the forefront for me when that happens. So, in turn, I blog.

I have also been doing things with my boys that help me to relieve stress. Sometimes I forget to slow down and enjoy those moments with them. Yesterday, we painted pumpkins. (I decided to do that this year instead of carving.) The other day we went for a walk to enjoy the changing colors.
Somehow, when my emotions are at their rawest, I enjoy the little things that much more.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you and the boys. It's so Norman Rockwell.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!