Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Star Qualities

To my oldest:
You have a kindness in your heart that is matched by no other...like when the sport's photographer scares Sam every time ~you calmly walk up, put your arm around him, and tell him "It's okay."


Your laughter is contagious. You find joy in things that, as I mom, I have forgotten to find joy in. You remind me. Thank you for that reminder.


I love that you are the leader... carefully taking your brother's hand to lead him over a bridge that his fear of heights denies him to cross on his own.
These qualities will serve you well...don't ever lose them.
Love, Mom

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love the picture of Colby in the rain (sprinkler?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Someday, my kids will read my blog...and sue me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I am a mommy of 2 boys too. Don't you just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got to be one of the sweetest posts I've ever read!

    Happy SITS Day!

    Cheers :-)
    - Rainforest Mommy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!