I interviewed Sam back when he was 3 and a half... Time changes things. Now at the ripe age of 7, see how his answers have changed. The first answer it the 3 year old answer. The second one is the 7 year old answer.
Love seeing how his thinking has changed. :)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
get in the car
get your shoes on
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
losing her phone
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
(shugs shoulders)...I don't know...you played with a little toy?
I don't know... you've never told me
6. How old is your mom?
69 (ha! I don't think so!!)
37 (close... I'm 36)
7. How tall is your mom?
(raises his hand above his head) as tall as a mom
4 feet (Haha... no, I'm 5'8")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
hang me upside down
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
look for us
play on her computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
she can not ride a unicycle (haha! He's right, I can't.)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
celery? yes or no? (uhhh...no.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
you make us happy
you teach your kids(students)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Velma off scooby-doo
Jerry (off of Tom & Jerry)
17.What is your favorite thing Mommy cooks for dinner?
steak...you cook the BEST steak, mom
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have arms :)
we both have brown hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
you have green eyes and I have blue eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
kisses way up to the sky
You hug me
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Silver Dollar City
Play It, James
1 day ago