1. What is something mom always says to you?
be nice to your brother
Do you want to go outside and play?
2. What makes mom happy?
me being good
When me and Sam aren't fighting (That's true :)
3. What makes mom sad?
me being bad
When me and Sam fight... well... that kinda makes you angry.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You stare and smile... and it makes me laugh.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
a baby girl
poor. (I was.)
6. How old is your mom?
33 (He's right)
36 (he's right)
7. How tall is your mom?
I can't remember...um...um...16 feet tall? (haha. No.)
5'5" (He's close... I'm 5'8")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me and Sam
go to Silver Dollar City or go ziplining
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
clean up (glad he notices)
does laundry and cleans the house (funny)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
she would be in a circus (already live in one :)
Having the biggest house on the block (ha! I don't)
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
juggling balls (he's right, I can't!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
being at school to teach
she teaches kids
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
you make us happy
for letting us have a good family ... because you're the one that made us.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
She would be Incredible Hulk
17.What is your favorite thing Mommy cooks for dinner?
white sauce and noodles (Chicken alfredo)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have the nose
19. How are you and your mom different?
we don't have the same ears
our ears... mine stick out.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
cause she kisses on me
Because you tell me you love me
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
go to the park
Silver Dollar City