Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Up for the Challenge

The last few years of teaching I have had a rough group of kids.


Somehow, once they learn that you know how to handle the head bangers and the tantrum throwers and turn them back into normal human beings before the next school year... they tend to put them in your room.


That has become my norm.


A norm that in the heat of it you think, "Am I ever going to come out the other side?"

This year, however, I have an easy class.

At the beginning of the school year, I sighed a sigh of relief that I might actually have a sane year.

And I do.

Too sane.

Sure... it's nice to have a group that doesn't get above a quiet roar, but it's not a challenge...and I'm always up for a good challenge.


I know, I know...I shouldn't complain. (Mainly because it will come back and bite me in my ass)


...but I need someone to keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!