Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meaningful message

The sermon was long...longer than usual.
We had a guest pastor.
I was trying to listen to what he was saying... but couldn't.
I couldn't because Colby's cold little fingers kept running up the back of my arm, up into my armpit, tickling me.
I whisper, "Quit." but as I do, Colby giggles.
He is tickling and giggling and I can't help myself...I begin to snicker.

Through my snickers I attempt to whisper, "Quit" again, but right about that time his cold fingers dig deep into my armpit.
I squirm.
His infectious laughter gets louder.
I have to join in.
It's been TOO long since we have laughed like this.

...It was a good message I got at church today...and I have no idea what the sermon was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!