Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Coming to Terms

My ex called me today to thank me.
"For what?" I asked.

He had just heard on the radio about Jon Gosselin from 'Jon & Kate plus 8' called the cops on his ex, Kate, because she violated the terms of the visitation and came and saw their kids when it was his turn.

My ex said, "I know that I don't always agree with what you do and you don't always agree with what I do... but we don't make our children suffer because of our disagreements. I know things could be a lot worse between us...and I'm thankful that they aren't."

It's strange how you can love someone with your whole heart...and then hate then with your whole heart...and still be able to come to terms with them.

3 comments:

  1. Aw. That's nice. :)

    We don't even talk about my ex and his 'relationship' with his son. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I am able to do this too if it ever comes to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - I have to say, that seems very mature - of both of you.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!