Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sometimes...

I randomly came across this blog. (yes, that happens for me a lot) I enjoyed this idea and thought I would play along.

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to accept that I am good at things

I'm reminded of how much I love my job when my students get excited to see me

I feel self-conscious when people compliment me

I am mildly dishonest when I think I might hurt another person's feelings

I can't imagine a world without babies... they are just precious and I love to hold them

I'm surprised that I still wonder if people are sincere.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in other people's drama

I indulge in guilty pleasures like eating a piece of chocolate daily

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as a romance comedy.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea! If weren't in such a bummer of a mood I'd play along but my heart just isn't in it right now.

    Hope your day is going well.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!