Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck of the Irish

The boys and I headed to the St. Patrick's Day parade today.
We sported our green.
Green is my favorite color... so it is only fitting that this would be one of my favorite holidays.
This is a tradition that we started several years ago with my best friend from high school, Erin.
She is also Colby's godmother.
We are the type of friends that can go without seeing each other for years and pick up where we left off without skipping a beat.
I enjoy friendships like that.

While Erin and I caught up, the boys did their fair share of chasing after candy.

We saw normal parade fair...

...and unusual as well. 
Just cause you call him O'possum doesn't make him Irish!!
I even felt like I had my own little shy leprechaun along.
Top o' the mornin' to ya.
Yeah... it was a day well spent!!

(Erin, I promise next time you and I will get a picture together... not sure how that didn't happen :)



1 comment:

  1. So glad you all could come! I thought the same thing about a picture - oops! It was a GREAT St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!