Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

realization

I was informed that I needed a new posting so my baby's raw belly would NOT be the first thing you saw when you came onto my blog.

I could say that I don't have anything to say... but any of you that truly know me, know that isn't true. I could say that I haven't had time... which would be partially true. But the honest truth is I am hesitant to post somethings now days.


I started this blog to get things off my chest... to express my joys, as well as my sorrows.

I had never intended it to air my dirty laundry or to be criticized...these things make me hesitant.


But I feel like my life is changing... and with these changes, I sometimes feel like I should hold these things dear to my heart instead of sharing them.

So instead, I will give you some quotes that spoke to me today:

Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.


I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!