Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

living someone else's dream

When I was a kid, if I was having a bad day, I would imagine that I wasn't really living this life that I was just living in someone else's nightmare and eventually they would wake up and me and my horrible day would disappear.

It's actually a hard concept to wrap your brain around, if you think about it.... You only existing when someone else is sleeping.

I justified it by when I was asleep the person whose dream world I was living in was actually awake....and the crazy dreams I was having were just small clips of their life that I was getting glimpses of.


I laugh now because sometimes my life is crazy...crazier than I want it to be...but I can't complain too much because things seem to (over all) be heading in a pretty positive direction for me. So, it would be a complete disappointment, if tomorrow, the person's dream world I was living in never slept again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!